Blog Updates sent via Email

It is now possible to receive blog updates via email. Once a day, you will receive an single convenient email with all the updates from the previous 24 hours. No updates, no email. No spam, no ads, all blog and only blog.

To subscribe to this service, click the following link, enter the email address you want to use and you will get a confirmation email sent there. Confirm the email and you will be subscribed. There is an unsubscribe link included in every email.

Subscribe to Macalester-Plymouth Youth Mission News by Email

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Demolition


So today my group was assigned to the demolition crew preparing the house for nxt week's group to fix up. At first I thought "Yay, I get to smash stuff!" but as time went on, I changed my mind, and started to think "Ugh, I have to break down this wall too?" Although I did get to know some of the people from the Wyoming group pretty well. While the work ended up being much more difficult then I had expected, was still fun. (also, I got to complete my dream of smashing stuff with a crowbar) Anyway, the "gentlemen" in the group won't stop making farting noises, so I must go.

TTFN, Ta Ta For Now
                   -Abram D.

1 comment:

Maggie P. said...

Smashing stuff with a crowbar can be quite cathartic, but does get tiring, I agree. You are getting the house ready to be made whole again, though, so it's all for a good cause.

Blessings to you and the entire MPUC gang -- on your way tomorrow, right?

Love, Maggie