Blog Updates sent via Email

It is now possible to receive blog updates via email. Once a day, you will receive an single convenient email with all the updates from the previous 24 hours. No updates, no email. No spam, no ads, all blog and only blog.

To subscribe to this service, click the following link, enter the email address you want to use and you will get a confirmation email sent there. Confirm the email and you will be subscribed. There is an unsubscribe link included in every email.

Subscribe to Macalester-Plymouth Youth Mission News by Email

Monday, June 16, 2008

First Time

This is my first time going on the mission trip, and I have had an amazing time. I really enjoyed putting up the dry wall on the house I am working on. Though the humidity has been incredibly bother some. I am part of the team known as "Lil' Wayne Soldiers of God". We thought it was appropriate, since Lil Wayne grew up in New Orleans. I am very hopeful and excited. I am extremely glad I went on this trip. I am also proud of the entire youth group.


-Gabe Street

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Gabe, what a wonderful message to read! Blessings to you all. We are so proud of everyone of you. Lots of love and prayers coming to you from up north where there are no bugs.

Anonymous said...

Gabe~
Did you know that the boots you borrowed are insulated- for winter?

sorry about that- who you don't die in your boots...thanks for all you are doing

moen's